Thursday, February 26, 2009

50 posts!

Wow, that's exciting. I've wasted way more time than it is worth on this thing.

I got some new shoes today. Van Wastell Chukka Lows. I feel kind of bad skating in them since he died and all. Oh well. I'll post a video in his honor.





Dude was sick.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've ordered shoes, skate shoes at that. I've decided to dedicate this 50th post to all the skate shoes I've owned. These are not all of them, but I can't remember the other ones. Most of these are pretty tight.


Etnies Sal 23. sick



eS Koston Ones. sick.

Emerica Reynolds 2 brown/bling/bling sukkkka. these were the shit during their day. I rocked the Pissdrunx white button-up at this time too.

Vans Rowleys. These lasted maybe a month or so but they're sick.


Emerica Francis. these were alright. I think I still have them somewhere.



Emerica Templeton 2s, navy. everybody had these.


These were my first "skate" shoes. I rocked these with duct tape for way longer than I should have. I also pushed shit foot.




Jesus, Fallen Rivals. these things are fucking hulks.



Emerica Kirchart 2s. beasts.



Nike Mavrk. I traded my brother these for his Lakai Kostons.



Emerica Ellingtons. everyone had these too.



Lakai Koston Ones. I couldn't find the regular ones with the black sole but these are close.

2 comments:

Zack said...

Koston 1's are one of my favorite skate shoes ever. I never had templeton 2's but i had the 1's which are p there on my list too.

p.s. those arent the reynolds 2, they are "the boss" which came out later. sorry, i'm a nerd)

MF DUMB said...

i know. i couldn't find a picture of the original reynolds. they look almost exactly alike anyway. just bulkier.