Monday, April 6, 2009

I heard he could spike a pita pit down grosscup's throat

I think this is my resignation from the blogsphere. I'll probably just leave this thing up just in case I feel the need to share something with... no one? That's the best part about blogs. Everyone gets to act like no one reads it and that you like it that way. Just preface things with, "it's not like anyone reads this" and you're totally being ironic, right?

It's not like anyone reads this but... I'm a furry. It's cool, cuz, like, I like animals and stuff but, you know, it's illegal to fuck them or whatever, so, like, instead of fucking real animals, which I would like to do, I can go to these conventions and find, you know, like, a sexy little fox, and we can have a good ol' romp in the hay, so to speak. Cuz we're furries and that's what we do. God, I'm glad I can say this to no one. Ya know, cuz no one reads this hahahalollerz.

But yeah, I feel like anything I want to say comes out sounding like... a blog. Which is dumb. So unless I have some photos from the next furry convention or get some sort of burst of, like, super creative poetic thoughts about life and all its beauty or draw a cool picture of a unicorn being fisted by patrick stewart or make a ground beef sculpture of a turtle that I actually bake and serve to the homeless or pictures from when me and my boyfriend go to some super classy sushi restaurant and drink martinis and look really cute or when I model my new spring crocs. Yeah.


l8r, sk8rs.

3 comments:

B.Lou92 said...

oh hell yea!

B.Lou92 said...

"...when I model my new spring crocs"

that's what i was "oh hell yea"-ing about!

lifeisspinach said...

thanks for the comment, sir.

keep blogging very funny things for me to read. i love you.