Thursday, August 21, 2008

I want something else, to get me through this semi-charmed kinda life

I hear Foster's is Australian for piss.

Thanks, Mags!

Not David Cross.

Get some gears, dude. This is right after Peter hauled balls at about 80 mph to catch up to some bros that just heckled us.

I'm pretty sure this is Anna's glow stick handlebar mustache.

Where's this place at and why am I not there?

Chong spotting.

METAL

I think the dude that drew this was talking about C.S. Lewis all night.

Obligatory Kyle face.

Peace out, Lou. Have fun in D.C. with one of the nation's biggest homeless populations. And Bad Brains' hometown.

Candid? Yart!

This is approximately 20 seconds before Peter hocked a loogie at me. Thanks bro.

Megan stole my camera. Rockin' the right sweatshirt, Walsh.

Anna with fake glasses. Megan creeeeeping.

I'm not sure what I was trying to take a picture of, but you can see Bechtel macking hardcore.

PIECE!

No comments: