Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm on the Dyno with the black mags

Typically your trainer will give you advice on how to defeat your opponent. This is what he told me.
-Note- I haven't played Punch Out in a while and forgot how to beat this fat fuck.

RACISM! YAY!

Pro status.

This is either a) Peter Cavanaugh's vomit or b) a burnt up bag of hamburger maggot shit.

Beauty salon! What up Forster?
-Note- Forster is not a spelling error.

Red curry.

Compliments of Steve. Beam's Eight Star: a sign of quality. Not to be confused with real Jim Beam, this stuff was eight bucks a pint.

PUNK ROCK HOMOS!

Evan loves boooooze!

This happy couple just got married!

People have been stealing my camera a lot lately.

Steve-boy's last night in town. Good luck in Omaha, my dude!

Gay-ree. I wish this picture were better so you could see his iced out gauges.

Bad picture, but Forster loves eating hot dogs with Nunchunks that were cooked by the devil. Nice one, Evan.

No comments: