Monday, September 22, 2008

Let America laugh.

Another short post from Saturday. I'd like to say it was an uneventful night, but no. No. Sometimes I get stuck on Evan's floor, and I'll be god damned if I won't get up for shit. Granted, it was pretty close to 3:30 and everyone left shortly after but, man, it was not one of my better performances.

Elaine is a nice cat. Probably the nicest I know. She likes to be pushed over and have her picture taken.

Maker's and cranberry is the best whiskey drink I've ever had.

Party at Brandon's. Wait, what? You can't tell this is a party? Looks like a regular soirée. A gathering of the towns biggest socialites.

...pfffffffffff. This is not an attack on Brandon or his party, but rather upon Mr. Party-Time, here. Good one, dude.

Sassy babes get dressed up. Some dude asked Evan for a kiss which is really, really funny. To me, at least.

Not a great picture, but I was trying to demonstrate how when we go places, our booze will typically make it through the party unscathed. High Life, Colt, and Sparks? Alright, I'm sure people would go for the Sparks.

Muncie, America's cutest small, midwestern town.

1 comment:

Anna Howell said...

elaine heard michael likes it rough...
cran-maker's is badass, you're welcome...
boo to party poopypants parker...
fucks don't even mess with my high life...
fuck sheep, they're dumb...