Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nights like this won't be avoided, not by me

Jimmy John's cup and Old Style? Public drinking?

Nurses, Evangelicals, Wye Oak, and Prayer Breakfast turned out a pretty good crowd.

Justin diggin' Evangelicals. They sounded like the Shins and came to the after party.

Prayer Breakfast killed it as always.

DJ Bloodfaggot and his dus.

DJ Dillhole.

This party was by far better than last time. It may have been the best party I've ever been to. Definitely the most packed.

Probably Justice or some shit.

I will point out, I did not throw this party nor did either of my roommates. I found out about it Thursday. I didn't pay for this keg. $3 for a cup of foam. People were bummed.

Angus.

Julian showed up, crowd surfed, and almost got his head cut off by the fan.

Jesus, who invited Flav?

What up, Bro-ey?

Party-thrower number one, Bechtel. Him and Justin Spring brought the keg, the people, and ultimately, the party. They also matched their bandannas to their shirts.

This is right after we spotted Chase making out with this chick and yelled at him. COCK BLOCK. Bummer, bro.

Flavor Flav and now 16 year olds? What kind of party is this?

Friendship circle.

Naked, sweaty dudes dancing. Christ.

Ay bay-bay.

I think Anna was trying to look confused by the naked dudes. She looks more smug than anything.

BROS.

Julian's got a girlfriend. They're into each other.

Excuse me, Bubba? I think you spelled that wrong. It's F-o-r-s-t-e-r. We had to make a mid-party beer run to avoid drinking foam.

I'm just going to call this series of pictures the Brett Chronicles. Ever heard of a U-neck t-shirt?

Zach's siked on Brett's condition.

Personal Jesus.

The housewife from HELL.

This is probably my favorite picture of the night.

All in all, it was a killer party. Anyone who didn't make it, you blew it.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

photo 7: oldboy chillin' with that dude from evangelicals that listened to punk in middle school and seriously remembers when Angus came out. He was interested. That guy ruled. Man crush 100%

Anonymous said...

why do I always end up surrounded by gross sweaty guys?


sweet party though.